- This event has passed.
Enduro Fat at Mt. Sima
April 16, 2016 @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
What’s an Enduro? Check out Wikipedia’s definition here. Our definition is much looser, which means the fun-o-meter will be topped up!
ENDURO FAT DETAILS:
Riders will ride (or push) up the hill (going up Haileys or whichever way they can get up to the top). Riders will then start the timed portion of the event at the Observation Deck and ride the New Trail down to where the trail Righty Tighty merges onto the New Trail, and then out onto the bottom of Pokeys. Riders would continue down a “closed/fence” section on Hailey’s right down to the lodge / finish line.
1) REGISTRATION starts at 9am. $15 entry fee for members (BRING YOUR CMBC MEMBERSHIP NUMBER PLEASE!) and $20 for non-members.
2) Riders will have the choice of 2 runs and can take the best time out of both runs.
3) Riders are not timed on their way up, but are timed on their way down. There will be a timing system set up for riders on their run down.
4) Everyone will have the choice to use whatever bike they want. (i.e. Fat Bike, Mountain Bike, etc.)
5) Mass Start at the beginning of the climb / push uphill at 10am. A beverage / pop will be waiting at the top and riders will do the descent individually.
6) There will also be some games at the bottom of the hill while others are racing, so prepare for fun times!