- This event has passed.
May 12, 2016 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PMSOLD OUT
SOLD OUT! This clinic is a mountain bike skill / instructional course for adult beginner mountain bikers that takes place weekly for 4 weeks, starting at 6:30 Thursday May 12, 2016.
Stay tuned for registration opening soon!
- participants must be CMBC members
- riders must be at least 20 years old on or before May 12
- cost is $30
- registration is limited to 30 people, please only register if you know you can attend all 4 weeks of clinic
- dates: May 12, May 19, May 26 and June 2
- time: 6:30pm SHARP, come early to sign-in
- mandatory gear: helmet & mountain bike in good working condition
- suggested gear: gloves, glasses, layers of clothing (it’s a Yukon evening)