With the warmer temperatures and a little extra daylight, the 5++ hours of light fat tire festival will be happening tomorrow at the biathlon range.
Here’s what you need to know:
* Registration takes place starting at 9:45am and the race starts at 10:06am
* Cost is $10 if you were a cmbc member last year, $12 if you weren’t (this is insurance related)
* You can ride solo or as a part of a team and teams can be made on the fly at the venue
* If you can’t or don’t want to get there for a 10am start, come later in the day and ride fewer laps
* If you don’t have a bike, there will be some to try. Many people have offered to share
* There will be coffee, snacks, and a hot lunch because your cmbc board loves you. Please show us some love by bringing your own mug/bowl/plate and utensils
* Bring your own water
* No dogs!
* Rules are the same as 24 Hours of Light: no lights allowed
See you there!