Happy New Year CMBC Members
1. 2020 CMBC Memberships
Our 2020 Memberships are now available.
Become a CMBC Member – only $15!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CMBC MEMBERSHIP?
- Participate in fun recreational events and courses
- Participate in races to test your skills
- Add your voice to off-road cycling in the Yukon
- Support, advocate and participate in trail building initiatives
- Boréale Mountain Biking – 10% off all skills clinics
- Cadence Cycle – 10% off regularly priced parts and accessories;
- Icycle Sport – 10% discount on clothing and bike-related accessories (does not apply to bikes, bike parts, ski equipment, service labour or car racks, or Garmin or Oakley products);
- Sacred Rides – 5% off trip prices and Sacred Rides will make a donation to our club when a CMBC member books a trip with them (enter “CMBC” in the “Coupon” field when you register for a ride).
YES! Discounts at local businesses and Toronto-based company Sacred Rides.
2. Review of 5+ Hours of Light Fat Bike Festival
What a success this years’ 5+ Hours of Light Fat Bike Festival was!
Great conditions, awesome people, huge efforts and big smiles.
In total, there were 78 riders.
214 laps, which is 1,926 kms total.
We want to thank our sponsors who helped make this event what it was.
Icycle, Cadence and Arctic Star printers.
There were so many awesome prizes up for grabs.
For the full update on 5+ Hours Of Light Fat Bike Festival – Click Here
3. Planning Meeting – Monday, January 20, 2020
CMBC is looking ahead to the 2020 winter and summer season and wants to hear from you.
We will be hosting the 2020 Event Planning Meeting and you are invited!
DATE: Monday, January 20, 2020
LOCATION: Whitehorse Public Library
TIME: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
We will be deciding which events to run for the year, select dates and find volunteers to run them.
Come on out and tell us what you’d like to see from us in 2020 and how you can help make it happen! Snacks and bevies provided.
Join our 2020 Planning Meeting Facebook Event
See you soon!
– CMBC Board Members