- This event has passed.
5+HOL Fat Bike Festival
December 21, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
5+HOL Fat Bike Festival is on Saturday, December 21st this year!
Riding Starts: 10:00am (sunrise)
Riding Ends: 3:45pm (sunset)
Come out for all or part of the day.
Race solo, or as a team (8 max)
Same concept at 24HOL – but in the winter, on snow, with fatbikes – ride as many laps as you can.
Potluck: Please bring a dish to share https://volunteersignup.org/3JCA4
Hot Drinks: Coffee & hot chocolate will be provided
Rest: We’ll be heating up the cook shelter and a wall tent to keep you all warm!
$10 for CMBC Members
$20 for Non-CMBC Members
CMBC Membership Info
• We’re looking for some volunteers to bring firewood. Bring an armful if you can!
• Please bring reusable dishes/cutlery for your meal. We have limited paper plates and want to encourage planet loving habits going forward.
• Please bring your own mug for the hot drinks.
• We will have Klondike Kranfest GSI Travel Mugs available for sale – $30
• Parking might be limited so we’re encouraging people to carpool if you can.
• Please leave your better half (dog) at home
• Cash only entry ($10 for 2019 CMBC Members, $20 for 2019 Non-CMBC Members)
• There will be a -25C Weather Cut Off