- This event has passed.
Grant’s Beginner Skills Clinic
May 15, 2018 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Starts May 8, 2018 @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
This clinic is a mountain bike skills course for adult beginner mountain bikers that will take place weekly for 5 weeks, starting at 6:30 on Tuesday, May 8, 2018. We strongly recommend that you only sign up if you can make it to all of the sessions, especially the first few.
- Pre-registration will be required
- participants must be CMBC members
- riders must be at least 20 years old on or before May 8
- cost is $30 for all 5 sessions
- registration is limited to 30 people; please only register if you know you can attend all 5 weeks of clinic
- dates: May 8, May 15, May 22, May 29, and June 5
- time: sessions start at 6:30pm SHARP
- mandatory gear: helmet & mountain bike in good working condition
- suggested gear: gloves, glasses, layers of clothing (it’s a Yukon evening)