- This event has passed.
Grant’s Skills Clinic
June 8, 2017 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM$30
***THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT***
Learn the basics of mountain biking in this 5-week skills clinic led by Grant Owen. You’ll learn about braking, turning, climbing and all the other essential skills needed to enjoy Whitehorse’s mountain bike trails. The course runss Thursday evenings starting May 11th ending June 8th at 6:30 pm. All classes start at the S.S Klondike.
Limited spots available!
- participants must be CMBC members
- riders must be at least 20 years old on or before May 12
- cost is $30
- registration is limited to 30 people, please only register if you know you can attend all 5 weeks of clinic
- dates: May 11, May 18, May 25, June 1, and June 8
- time: 6:30pm SHARP, come early to sign-in
- mandatory gear: helmet & mountain bike in good working condition
- suggested gear: gloves, glasses, layers of clothing (it’s a Yukon evening)