Why join CMBC?
*Fun recreational events
*Races to test your skills
* Adding your voice to off-road cycling in the Yukon
*Trail building, maintenance and advocacy in Whitehorse
*Discounts at local businesses and Toronto-based company Sacred Rides
*Mountain bike courses to develop your skills
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Memberships are only $15 and as mentioned above, membership is good for: races, recreational events, advocacy, trail-building and maintenance, discounts from sponsors (local bike and beer businesses, Sacred Rides and more), skills classes etc. Heck, it’s probably good for karma, too.
Follow this link and in minutes you’ll be a 2018 CMBC member!
** If you have problems with registration (and you probably won’t), CCN provides support (contact info on the registration site).
Let our sponsors know that you’re a CMBC member to take advantage of some sweet discounts:
- Boréale Mountain Biking – 10% off all skills clinics
- Cadence Cycle – 10% off regularly priced parts and accessories;
- Icycle Sport – 10% off most parts and accessories;
- $20 discount per rider at the 24 Hours of Light Mountain Bike festival;
- Sacred Rides – 5% off trip prices and Sacred Rides will make a donation to our club when a CMBC member books a trip with them (enter “CMBC” in the “Coupon” field when you register for a ride).
Yukon Brewing Company also generously sponsors a number of our events throughout the summer. Thank you to all our sponsors!