Why join CMBC?
*Fun recreational events
*Races to test your skills
* Adding your voice to off-road cycling in the Yukon
*Trail building, maintenance and advocacy in Whitehorse including representation on the Trails and Greenways Committee
*Discounts at local businesses and Toronto-based company Sacred Rides
*Mountain bike courses to develop your skills
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Memberships are only $15 and this year you don’t have to purchase insurance to participate in events!* YAY!
As mentioned above, membership is good for: races, recreational events, advocacy, trail-building and maintenance, discounts from sponsors (local bike and beer businesses, Sacred Rides and more), skills classes etc. Heck, it’s probably good for karma, too.
Follow this link and in minutes you’ll be a 2016 CMBC member!
* Note that events fees will be going up slightly to cover event insurance.
** If you have problems with registration (and you probably won’t), CCN provides support (contact info on the registration site).
Show your CMBC membership card at sponsor locations for the following member benefits:
- Boréale Mountain Biking – 10% off all skills clinics
- Cadence Cycle – 10% off regularly priced parts and accessories;
- Icycle Sport – 10% off parts and accessories;
- Cabin Fever Adventures – 5% off on food and drinks at the Bistro on Bennett;
- $20 discount per rider at the 24 Hours of Light Mountain Bike festival;
- Sacred Rides – 5% off trip prices and Sacred Rides will make a donation to our club when a CMBC member books a trip with them (enter “CMBC” in the “Coupon” field when you register for a ride).
Yukon Brewing Company also generously sponsors a number of our events throughout the summer. Thank you to all our sponsors!